SAP Software Factory
ProKarma develops customized solutions on the SAP Web Application Server (WAS) platform, both in traditional ABAP language and with open Java architecture based on J2EE engines (NetWeaver Developer Studio).
Our Software Factory value-add proposal lies in creating, adapting and integrating applications, thereby lending flexibility and power to SAP solutions.
Software engineering services
- Solution-oriented approach based on diverse architectures specifically aligned to business needs and the client’s IT architectures
- Consulting on development and integration architecture and application development based on web and other services under a service-oriented architecture using Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) integration infrastructure
- Projects and services on ABAP and J2EE platforms, using object-oriented design approaches and defining request-oriented architectures
- Developments in SAP/Java NetWeaver environments, ABAP, other NetWeaver components and tools (CAF, Visual Composer, etc.)
- Interoperability projects including Web Services, EAI tools, ETLs, replication tools and specific techniques for each application platform (APIs, converters, synchronizers)
- Migration services for development as well as adaptations and interfaces.
- Extensive experience in remote services