ProKarma is currently hiring for Android Technical Lead that would like to join our team. The selected individual should have worked as a part of a global development team.
- Android Tech Lead with min 6 years to 8 years of experience.
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, Android Studio, Core Java, RX Java , different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes.
- Familiarity with RESTful, SOAP APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services.
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
- Familiarity with the use of additional sensors, such as gyroscopes and accelerometers.
- Familiarity with the use of UI, Animations frameworks.
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization.
- Understanding of Googles Android design principles and interface guidelines.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Familiarity with continuous integration & Deployment.
- Knowledge on Flutter, Kotlin & any other MADP is added value.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code.
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.