PK is currently hiring for Automation QA Architect that would like to join our team. The selected individual should have worked as a part of a global development team.
- 9-10 years of hands on experience in Testing and Test automation across multiple technologies.
- Should have experience in developing and coaching test automation team.
- Should have ability to create test automation architecture and test automation strategies that can be handed over to automation team for creation.
- Should have strong experience in commercial tools (one of QTP or Rational or Silk) and/or open source tools (Selenium, Cucumber, WatiR, Sahi).
- Should have experience in developing frameworks from the scratch (multiple instances).
- Should have strong Java Programming Skills.
- Knowledge of best practices like design patterns, structured programming practices in any one programming language is must to have.
- Should have exposure to leading performance testing team (Loadrunner preferably, alternatively any tool).
- Should have experience in advocating test automation strategies for agile transformation initiatives.
- Should have ability to lead / manage test automation teams across various technologies like Enterprise Java, Microsoft, SOA, Mainframe, etc.
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment and DevOps are good to have.
- Experience with Oracle DMBS, SQL, PL/SQL and XML is a plus.
- Experience with Web Services Testing is a plus.
- Able to use structured programming and scripting languages(e.g., shell, , Python, Ruby) is a plus.
- Should have strong communication skills and ability to lead the team by example.
- Ideal candidate would be someone who has done lots of test automation and has ability to manage cross technology test automation team.
- Knowledge and hands-on experience with test automation tools (Selenium, JUnit, FitNesse/WebTest, JMeter) is a plus.
- Proficient in Unix/Linux is a plus.
- Experience in Service virtualization, CA/iTKO Lisa, middleware, mobility, Parasoft, RFT, HP Service Test and web automation.