PK is currently hiring for Business Analyst that would like to join our team. The selected individual should have worked as a part of a global development team.
- Experience should have 5 years to 8 years.
- Should have at least 1+ year of working experience as a full-time Business Analyst in software development projects.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Business Administration or a closely related field of study.
- Must have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, interpersonal and communication skills and time-management skills.
- Good knowledge on Microsoft Office applications like Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of C#, .Net, Oracle or PL/SQL will be an added advantage.
- Any Business Analyst certification (CMC, ECBA or CCBA, etc.) is an added advantage.
- Identify, assess, and document business requirements.
- Assist in developing user stories and the associated acceptance criteria so the delivery team will know when they're done.
- Conduct research to determine if solutions to business requirements currently exist within or outside the scope/business, and if not, whether new solutions are feasible.
- Model the expected system interactions and data requirements or work with the appropriate people to ensure that the system will support the new solution.
- Decision making and problem solving – make quick, defendable decisions that maximize job performance.
- Interacting with the product owner for discussing business and technical impacts of and dependencies related to priority decisions.
- To be flexible with work timings on a needy basis.
- Experience working with any mockups or wire framing tool will be an advantage.