PK is currently hiring for IOS Senior Developer that would like to join our team. The selected individual should have worked as a part of a global development team.
- iOS Senior Developer with min 4 years to 6 years of experience.
- Proficient with Objective-C, Swift and Cocoa Touch.
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as UI, Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
- Experience in end to end development, and App store deployment.
- Familiarity with RESTful, SOAP APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services.
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards.
- Understanding of Apples design principles and interface guidelines.
- Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is preferred.
- Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools.
- Experience with implementing unit test cases.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
- Knack for benchmarking and optimization.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools.
- Familiarity with continuous integration & deployment.
- Good to have experience in Agile working model.
- Good to have experience project management tools like, Rally, JIRA, Unfuddle etc.
- Design and build applications for the iOS platform.
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.