PK is currently hiring for Sr.Tech Lead / Tech Architect on Microsoft Azure MicroServices that would like to join our team. The selected individual should have worked as a part of a global development team.
- 8+ years of experience in Microsoft technologies.
- Should have experience in the Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5+.
- Should have strong knowledge in OOP/OOAD/SOLID and Design Patterns.
- Creational, Behavioral and Architectural Patterns.
- Should have working knowledge of the .NET Core Platform.
- ASP.NET Core with hosting, including Kestrel.
- Knowledge of Microsoft .NET Standard Framework, CQRS pattern and Event sourcing is desired.
- Hands on experience in design and development of Microservices, Sagas/Aggregators on the Microsoft Platform on REST with conforming to all tenets of Microservices.
- Knowledge of containerization using Docker is a must.
- Especially the spinning on and off of containers at runtime.
- Experience is Azure cloud is a must – especially on Azure Service Bus, Scalability of Web Jobs and API's.
- Experience on Azure ServiceFabric and Redis Cache is desired.
- Experience on Test driven development, nUnit/MS Test and CI/CD.
- Knowledge of Entity Framework and OData is required.
- Knowledge of NoSQL databases such as DocumentDB/CosmosDB, MongoDB is desired.
- Knowledge of API Management Gateway is a plus.
- Communication – Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills.