ProKarma is currently hiring for Procurement Analyst that would like to join our team. The selected individual should have worked as a part of a global development team.
- Experience should be between 3 years to 6 years.
- Handling the entire spectrum of operations in PROCURE TO PAY process.
- Source and select suppliers, negotiate terms and conditions, execution of purchase orders and award of contracts, master service agreements Handling RFPs amp
- RFQs [Request for Proposals/Quotes]
- Handling Bids – Inviting quotes from vendors and choose the best suitable quote Negotiate prices received from the vendors, to better suit both the parties involved to make it a win-win situation.
- Setting up of contracts amp; managing the same throughout their active term Resolving contract disputes [if any] Handling any issues amp; ad-hoc queries that might arise during the contract term amp; working with the vendor to resolve the same.
- Insurance compliance – Ensuring that the vendors are in compliance with the required insurance regulations amp; policy limits necessary for holding an active contract in place. Re-design the process flow to reduce the cycle time and defects.
- Processing of invoices and making sure the amount involved gets charged to the correct cost Centre Ensuring timely availability of service/material and release of vendor payment.
- Should be well versed Marketing management and Supply chain management.
- Knowledge of Logistics.
- Good Communication Skills mandatory.