ProKarma is currently hiring for US Recruiters that would like to join our team in Hyderabad, India.
Looking for a dynamic addition to our US recruiting team. This individual will be responsible to deliver exceptional candidates while guiding hiring managers and candidates through our selection process. Individual will perform full lifecycle acquisition to include: networking, sourcing/pre-screening candidates, qualifying, interviewing, developing competitive job offers and tracking candidates via the various job boards, industry contacts and internal candidate database.
Responsible for maintaining excellent relationships with hiring managers, candidates, associations and the community. A broad level of creativity, recruiting vision, business understanding and personal organization is required. Preferred candidate will need:
- 4+ years to 8 years of strong recruitment experience hiring technology professionals at all levels specific to Internet/Web, ERP and database technologies.
- Ability to work in a multitasking environment handling multiple assignments at a time.
- Ability to attract technology talent from mid-size to large companies.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Good understanding of HR and recruitment process.
- Established network of technology professionals across various disciplines.
- Experience using VMS tools, online recruitment tool/database, job boards etc.
- Ability to source resumes quickly and work on multiple positions simultaneously.
- Knowledge of software engineering principles/processes, methodologies.
- Team player with energy, passion and integrity. Self-starter, with little or no guidance needed to attract the best talent in today’s market.
- Good Understanding of US Recruitment Tax terms (W2, Corp to Corp and 1099)
- Good knowledge of the industry and competition, developing reports providing quick information on skill set and compensation.
- Executed exposure of international recruitment.