PK is currently hiring for a motivated, hands-on Automation Architect to join our team in Phoenix, AZ. This individual will be responsible for designing creative and scalable systems and software solutions to meet business needs through automation.
- Serves as a Subject Matter Expert in Quality Assurance Test Automation architecture
- Interacts with management to develop solutions for enterprise business requirements
- Leads and mentors team of QA Automation experts and provides testing architecture standards and best practices
- Prepares and maintains documents that include architecture diagrams, data models, and navigation maps
- Analyzes and prepares recommendations for existing and potential issues across systems
- Designs and recommends new solutions for hardware and software
- Understands the business processes for assigned projects
- Translates business requirements into technical requirements
- Automation Architect with at least 10 – 12 years of experience with at least 6+ years in Selenium.
- Should have prior experience in designing test automation frameworks for large enterprise applications using various commercial and non-commercial tools. [Ex: CA LISA, HP UFT or IBM Worksoft]
- Should be hands on with current Java programming experience. [To the level to create test automation suites]
- Should be strong in Junit or TestNG.
- Should have strong experience in test automation design patterns and knowledge of anti-patterns
- Should have experience implementing integration of unit, integration, UI and API based test automation frameworks.
- Working knowledge with any version control software [Git, SVN.,]
- Strong knowledge and understanding of Continuous Delivery and Continuous Testing establishments.
- Should have experience using Jenkins for Automation setup towards continuous integration.
- Experience in automating Mainframe applications is preferred specifically with operating system: z/TPF.
- Good to have knowledge on Containers, Virtualization, and Test Data management tools.
- Good to have knowledge in Agile development and tools (Ex: Jira, Rally)
- Should have leadership communication skills and flair for providing thought leadership.