Mobile Application Architect
ProKarma is currently seeking a Mobile Application Architect to join our team as a full-time employee in Denver, CO! The selected individual will collaborate with cross-functional project teams to produce enterprise class mobile applications. Preference will be given to candidates with prior startup or consulting experience.
- Develop and document detailed enterprise mobile architecture solutions for complex global enterprise customers.
- Serve as the architect and sr. technical lead for app development teams, support the technical deliverables from requirements phase through final app deployment.
- Participate in development activity, code review sessions and mentor junior team members.
- Understand client business needs and product requirements and translate those needs into system level architectural properties.
- Understand enabling components and mobility infrastructure: security, EMM, MBaaS, mobile application development platforms (MADP/MEAP), user experience, governance, methodology, MCoE.
- Insight and understanding of Enterprise Architecture, especially as it pertains to mobility and mobile readiness (APIs, Systems of Record, Integration, etc)
- Defining the architecture, components, modules, interfaces, and data for a system to satisfy specific customer business requirements
- Optimize mobile performance and application scalability
- Foster an environment of consistent technical achievement and innovation for the growth and success of the team.
- Review and evaluate designs and project activities for compliance with technology and development guidelines and standards.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Computer Science or related disciplines is required. Masters or higher in IT-related field strongly preferred.
- At least 5 years in roles including architecture or technical leadership.
- 10+ years’ experience in an IT field, with 5+ years’ experience specialized in mobile.
- A passion for hands-on coding.
- Demonstrated ability to produce, manipulate, implement or enhance Enterprise Architecture concepts, roadmaps, principles and effective strategies.
- Demonstrated knowledge and skills in Application Architecture and Data Architecture
- Strong knowledge of the mobile market including emerging technologies, EMM solutions, network architecture and other mobile technology.
- Strong hands-on understanding of industry best practices for mobile app development
- Experience in the following technology areas is a plus: SMP/SUP, Kony, AIRWatch, Phonegap, Appcelerator, Xamarin, React JS, EMM, MDM, MAM, MIM.
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills; presents technically complex concepts in a way to foster understanding and acknowledgement of critical information
- Strong analytical and conceptual design skills; strong problem-solving skills
- At least 3 years’ experience in client or customer facing role with good presentation skills and a dynamic and engaging presentation style that commands respect, inspires confidence and earns trust.
- Well versed in agile methodologies
- Strong experience in Mobile Web a Plus (Responsive and Adaptive methodologies, Mobile Web tradeoffs, Mobile Web estimation and Single Page Application architecture and technology toolchains)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required; strong public speaking ability preferred
- Experience operating or forming an MCoE preferred