Scrum Master (Bellevue, WA)
PK is currently seeking a Scrum Master to join our team in Bellevue, WA! The selected individual will be responsible for coaching and guiding teams on Agile/Scrum concepts, practices and values to help protect the team from internal/external barriers and distractions.
- 3+ years’ experience as a Scrum Master with strong Rally experience
- Prior working experience with a software development team diligently applying Scrum principles, practices and theory
- Telecom domain and customer care experience preferred.
- Knowledge of other Agile approaches: XP, Kanban, Crystal, FDD, etc
- Knowledge and/or experience with widely successful Agile techniques: User Stories, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games
- Excellent skills and knowledge of facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency
- Knowledge of numerous well documented patterns and techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach
- Innovation and creativity to resolve issues quickly
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Certified Scrum Master