ProKarma is currently seeking a Scrum Master to join our team in Overland Park, KS! Qualified candidates must possess the ability to successfully manage multiple projects and deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Serve and support product owners, project managers, and development teams to ensure on-time delivery of projects
- Responsible for implementation and adherence to Agile/Scrum
- Engage with product owners, business stakeholders, and delivery team to understand business needs and identify appropriate solutions
- Organize and facilitate planning of small to medium sized projects
- Maintain process documentation and ensure the development teams are practicing the core principles of collaboration, prioritization, and team accountability/visibility
- 5+ years’ experience as a Scrum Master managing multiple software development projects in the areas of Java, PowerBuilder, Mulesoft Middleware, API Integration, web portals, mobile apps, etc.
- Experience with Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Experience with Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Experience with CA Agile Central (Formerly Rally) Project Management Tool
- Ability to simultaneously manage multiple projects and priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of PM and Scrum Tools like MS Project, TFS, JIRA, etc.