PK is currently seeking an experienced Project Manager to join our team in Bellevue, WA! The ideal candidate will have proven success delivering projects on the Archer platform using Agile Methodologies.
- Manage IT scope, schedule, budget, risks/issues and communication
- Run meetings and produce meeting notes & action items for team standups, team troubleshooting sessions and sponsor meetings.
- IT project reporting including monthly budget forecasting, weekly reports, monthly reports, issues & risks dashboards, and decision tracking.
- IT delivery milestone reporting into the overall business program.
- Will Project Manage a team to deliver enhancements and new functionality on the Archer platform.
- Experienced in Agile Methodology
- 8+ years’ experience as an IT Project Manager
- Prior experience as an Archer Platform PM
- Utility industry experience, preferably Electricity or Gas preferred
- Strong leadership skills required. A self-starter and go getter is a must!
- Requires strong project management, stakeholder and vendor management, and communication skills
- Primary position is located in Redmond, WA, or Bellevue, WA as project determines.