ProKarma is currently searching for ambitious Sourcers to join our team in Portland, OR, Seattle, WA, or Atlanta, GA. This position serves as a peer resource for Talent Acquisition Managers by providing support in the area of strategic recruitment and sourcing strategies, candidate identification, development of candidate pipelines, initial resume review and candidate pre-screening.
- Subject matter expert in talent sourcing strategies and development of new sourcing channels.
- Understand technical requirements of open job orders and how it fits into the organization
- Execute on tactical outreach, referral generation, events, and pipelining efforts
- Source active and passive candidate profiles within applicant tracking system by utilizing various internet searches and tools.
- Identify new sources to increase candidate flow to include diversity and military sources, internet sources, cold calling, networking internally and externally, and leveraging professional industry organizations
- Conduct cold calling campaigns
- Pre-screen candidates on their availability, job fit and basic technical skills match
- Establish strong candidate relationships and ensure positive representation of company brand and reputation
- Craft custom outreach and meaningful candidate engagement
- Develop and post well written content for social media posts, job postings/advertisements, and candidate emails
- Research and gather market intelligence. Understand and execute against shifts in the marketplace that present recruiting opportunities.
- Track candidate activity and share with internal stakeholders
- Enters information accurately while maintaining and updating the existing database in a timely manner
- Flex support within team based on needs of the business or region.
- Communicates effectively with internal and external customers.
- Uses personal computer workstations effectively to perform day-to-day responsibilities.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or equivalent years of experience in sourcing or research.
- Open to learning & applying knowledge related to sourcing and Information Technology (IT)
- Ability to contact & engage candidates through various sourcing techniques
- Takes personal pride in, and responsibility for meeting and exceeding goals
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, deadline-driven environment
- Strong team focus and the ability to excel in a team environment
- Open & willing to learn new information and perform a variety of tasks and change focus quickly
- Must have strong initiative and demonstrate a high level of dependability and follow-through