PK is currently seeking a UI Architect/Lead to join our team in Denver, CO! Qualified candidates must possess strong knowledge of AngularJs as well as prior experience in a lead role.
- Lead client assessment or discovery sessions applying holistic system thinking that drive enterprise web application design and development roadmaps and architecture.
- Develop and document detailed web based solutions for complex global enterprise customers.
- Translate business needs and product requirements into system level architecture and high-level design that can be re-used across applications.
- Understand enabling components: web security, infrastructure, web application development platforms, user experience, governance, methodology.
- Deliver roadmaps that enhance operational efficiency and provide visionary guidance for web based solutions.
- Defining the architecture, components, modules, interfaces, and data for a system to satisfy specified customer business requirements
- Review and evaluate designs and project activities for compliance with technology and development guidelines and standards.
- 10+ years’ experience in web and UI software development.
- 5+ years’ in roles including Technical Lead and Architect developing front-end UI rich applications.
- Demonstrated ability to produce, manipulate, implement or enhance UI Architecture concepts, roadmaps, principles and effective strategies.
- Comfortable with using and integrating open source and commercial tools and components.
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills; presents technically complex concepts in a way to foster understanding and acknowledgement of critical information
- Well versed in agile methodologies
- Excellent communication skills across all levels; ability to communicate complex, technical concepts to our customers’ business and technical leaders and internally to our management and technical staff.